Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Under the Sea with the kinder class!!

Kinder writing about crabs...My fav.


Hello!!
Hope you moms had a great mummy's day!! I really relaxed and ate good food!!I have some more amazing elementary art work...comin' your way. Hope you enjoy.
 Many of the schools are taking trips to see the tide pools!!

Kinder writing about Starfish.

Kinder writing about sharks.
                                                  Thanks for coming by!
                         Come visit my You Tube channel for free after                          school music lessons!!                          http://www.youtube.com/user/AvahHam

No comments:

             I love having flowers in my gardens. They attract bees, butterflies, other pollinators and some flowers actually repel the unwa...