Saturday, June 9, 2012

3rd & 5th Grade Art Projects

Draw a heart and cut pieces of paper. Watch that they don't
cut their fingers!

   
LOVE 
              I am almost finished with the school year. Here are a few more "gems" to share with you.                                                                                                                                  
  These were done by 3rd and 5th grades. The 5th grade teacher was SO great sharing all her wonderful ideas.
    She was opening drawers and pulling out ideas for me to share. I can't wait to get more ideas for next year!

I LOVE the use of multiple colors and squiggly lines.

3rd grade name art



5th grade hand Art!!Hands of friendship.

"Stained glass" effect, 5th grade


DIY borders!!!


Thanks for coming by my  blog!!
Visit my You Tube channel.com / AvahHam


No comments:

             I love having flowers in my gardens. They attract bees, butterflies, other pollinators and some flowers actually repel the unwa...