Saturday, December 29, 2012

3rd grade projects and Art!




I love being a substitute. When I go to all of the classes I find the most interesting projects, art, and bulletin boards. When I put these pictures on my blog its a way to remember what I saw AND show you.
 Self portrait, make squares first,each square has a design in them, draw a face, face 2 light colors, background 2 dark colors, shirt 2-3 colors, hair 2 colors.

                         
  Tall stories. They write an original story and make the booklet. 


                           Creating your own cereal, design it, write on the box!




                                      Learning about the students birthstones.



                                                  BIRTHSTONE PROJECT

No comments:

             I love having flowers in my gardens. They attract bees, butterflies, other pollinators and some flowers actually repel the unwa...